Friday, July 4, 2008
And she weighs in...
Haha, thankfully, it's Dana weighing in and not me!! :) Dan took her to get her shots this morning, and sent Abigail and I off to the gym -- there's childcare on Mon., Wed., and Fri. mornings. What a nice Daddy, taking baby to an appointment on his day off! Anyway, the little tank weighs 23.2 lbs. And she is a total crabface the last 2 days... I have a feeling we have a tooth soon to make an appearance. There is drool -- lots of drool. And this sad, high, moany little cry... and trying to chomp ferociously on anything that gets within grabbing distance. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
halarious! shes sooo cute! i think most of her wight is in those beautiful cheeks!! her and Maya weigh the same!! heeh
What a doll! Anna's first tooth broke through last Sunday and we're crawling and climbing on everything! Anna is such a peanut compared to all her peers, she's about 17 pounds now. I hope you're doing well and I'll write you soon!
Post a Comment